Gucci High Heel Pump Sole Guard
Fits Gucci High Heel Pump, Sling Back Pump, Trefoil pump, Horse bit Pump and other similar mule and slipper styles
For leather soles we strongly suggest applying two layers to ensure your sole does not get damaged. If a sharp rock were to puncture the first layer and tear the leather, the protector will remove the torn leather upon removal. With two layers you can simply remove the top damaged layer and apply a new one.
Cant find the style that you are looking for? Click here for the universal Sole Guard
- Protects against scratches, chips and general wear and tear for your Gucci Leather Sole
- Will not cause shoes to be more slippery
- each set comes with left and right sole guard
- easy application that requires no tools
- extra strength Xpel technology to protect your soles from damage
- easy to remove leaving no residue
- Sole Guard adhesive works best when the soles are still new
- Clear material to keep your red bottoms red
- lasts at least 10 wears depending on distance walked and texture of ground
How to Apply Sole Guard
First, be sure to clean your shoe’s soles to ensure the best adhesion. Then, partially peel the tip of the Sole Guard protector and place it on the tip of your shoe’s sole. Slowly peel away the rest of the protector and match the outlines. After that, smooth out any air bubbles and you’re ready to go! Watch the video to see how it’s done.
Sole Guard makes sure you don’t have to compromise on elegance or endurance. With precision-crafted protective coverings tailored for the soles of your most envy-inducing shoes, you can stride confidently knowing your style is protected flawlessly. Walk proudly, dance freely, and dare to step anywhere with Sole Guard.